7-Day Return: Item can be returned for refund within 7 days of the delivery date. 14-Day Return: Item can be returned for refund within 14 days of the delivery date. Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be exchanged or returned at any time. We will only accept returns for items that have not been worn, altered or washed. All tags must be attached. Footwear returns must be in the original condition. Shipping and handling charges for returned merchandise are non-refundable unless we have made a shipping error. Please email us at support@Viss.me and we can help you on the return processing.
VISS recommends that all items be secured immediately upon delivery. If shipped to an address (other than a P.O. Box) you are responsible for arranging for an individual to be present at the time of delivery and for the products to be properly received and secured. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. VISS is not responsible should such an individual not be authorized to accept such delivery. You agree that your sole method of recourse for unauthorized delivery resides with the carrier of your order. VISS is not responsible should you enter any incorrect or inaccurate destination data in your order. From time to time Viss may offer free shipping promotions to its members. Viss Free Shipping Offers are valid on standard shipping only. Additional terms and limitations may apply at the time of offer.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
VISS cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Viss and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties you make in this Agreement;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights;
- your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation
- any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or
- any other party's access and use of the Service with your username, password or other appropriate security code.
The service and any product or service you purchase through the service (“product”) are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service and the products are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, viss, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service or the products will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
Viss does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the viss service or any hyperlinked website or service, and viss will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall viss, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service or any product. Under no circumstances will viss be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, viss assumes no liability or responsibility for any
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content available on or through the service;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service or any product;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.